PointsHoarder 4 – Sardines in a Can?
In a departure from talking about points, episode four is focused on a few news items that may be of interest to our listeners.
We discuss being an elite and its value, how thin airline margins really are, some airline alliance news, using luggage carts to make a mint in Frankfurt, and a scary incident in Japan. Plus, Seth shares his inaugural 747-8i experience.
Click through to listen to the episode in your browser.
Length: 38 minutes
- Have Elite Travelers Been Downgraded? (New York Times)
- How Airlines Spend Your Airfare (Wall Street Journal)
- Celebrating the Inaugural 747-8i: In flight (Wandering Aramean)
- Sri Lankan Airlines to Join Oneworld Alliance (Business Traveller)
- A New Mint from Luggage Carts (FlyerTalk)
- Japan Airlines Tailstrike at Tokyo-Haneda (LiveLeak Video)