PointsHoarder 14 – Honored Mistake Fares and Old Routes
Episode 14 of the PointsHoarder podcast is now up! In this episode Fozz takes the helm and walks us through the announcement that Alitalia will honor (some of) the mistake fares they issued, Singapore Airlines canceling the two longest non-stop routes in the world, American adding new (and old) routes, Turkish cutting their economy plus product, Qatar announcing new routes, and recent trips taken by both Fozz and Seth.
We did have some technical issues in recording this episode and we apologize for some of the popping you may hear. We were also a tad bit late publishing this episode due to Hurricane Sandy.
Length: 39 minutes
- Alitalia to Honor Mistake Fares (With Limits) (ABC Travel)
- SQ Canceling Two Longest Routes to U.S. (Yahoo! News)
- American Airlines Announces New Routes (Business Traveller)
- Turkish Airlines Apparently Cutting Comfort Class Premium Economy (The Wandering Aramean)
- Qatar Announces a Host of New Routes to U.S. (USA Today)