Route bonus points on offer for United's SFO-Paris re-launch
Free bonus points if you are going to be flying on United Airlines‘ new (again) San Francisco – Paris service during the first 6 weeks of service. Get a 100% bonus for full-fare tickets (B and higher) and 50% for nearly all discount fares. The N and G buckets – cheapest 2 United offers – aren’t in the list but I also don’t think that they are available on transatlantic routes so probably not a huge deal.
Other fine print details:
Enjoy our new nonstop service between San Francisco (SFO) and Paris Charles De Gaulle International (CDG), plus earn 100% bonus award miles in United Global First℠, United BusinessFirst® and full-fare United Economy® (F, A, J, C, D, Z, P, Y and B fare classes), or 50% bonus award miles in discounted United Economy (M, E, U, H, Q, V, W, S, T, L and K fare classes).
Simply register and book travel between February 12, 2013, and May 31, 2013, then fly between April 11, 2013, and May 31, 2013.
- Offer is valid for travel on nonstop flights marketed and operated by United between San Francisco (SFO) and Paris Charles De Gaulle International (CDG).
- Offer is valid on tickets purchased between February 12, 2013, and May 31, 2013, for travel between April 11, 2013, and May 31, 2013.
- Connections into and out of San Francisco or Paris Charles De Gaulle International are allowed, however the bonus is only valid for segments between San Francisco and Paris Charles De Gaulle International.
- Bonus can be earned an unlimited number of times during the promotion period.
- Bonus award miles do not count toward Premier® status and do not apply to class-of-service, Premier bonus miles or promotional Premier qualifying miles.
- Offer is not valid on flights marketed or operated by other carriers.
- Offer is not valid on government fares.
- Roundtrip is defined as travel from an origin city to a destination city with return travel beginning in the destination city back to the origin city. Open jaw and circle trip itineraries do not qualify.