DLD 65: More range, more partners, more LUV, more cowbell
OK, maybe we didn’t really talk about the “more cowbell” part of things, but we’ve got a cool picture of a guy playing cowbell in this week’s episode, so that counts for something I hope.
If you’re joining us for the first time from BoardingArea, welcome; we hope you enjoy the show. Be sure and look through archive to listen to old episodes, including our classic Kwajalein fiasco.
Topics this week include:
- A321neoLR – Getting near the same range as the Rolls-Royce 752(W)
- Hertz/UA Partnership – 5*/Presidents Club for elites & CC holders
- The new American Airlines Business Class seats on the 777-200s (and 788s) are patented by AA; Also, Trip Report
- Seth flew on Aeromexico and InterJet last week. Both were pretty nice rides
- Delta is raising the spend requirement for all medallion tiers next year; the CC exemption remains
- Woman vomits, gets locked in the lav on AA
- The Wright Amendment is gone; Love Field gets more destinations but less competition
- The Rolo Rant: Dallas/Fort-Worth Airport