On this week’s show we’re talking in and about Krakow, Poland. The aviation museum is an #AvGeek mecca and the show may include a vodka tasting. Also, stories about passengers flying without pants.
- Our esteemed producer, Rolo, was on the inaugural Etihad A380 flight in The Apartments. Added bonus: He had dinner in The Residence.
- Qatar Airways launched the A350. There’s a special episode all about that but we wanted to talk more with the full crew.
- What happens when an iPhone is eaten by a business class seat? Fortunately the battery held up, but there was some concern there for a bit.
- Each of us took a different path to Poland. And you might be surprised to learn which one of the four made the trip in economy class.
- Thanks to our varied routings there was discussion on where our favorite (or, more accurately, least favorite) places to transfer in Europe are. Plenty of hating on Heathrow transfers, and a bit on Amsterdam, too. Are we just a bunch of haters?
- And can a tweet deliver one of the new United Amenity kit tins? Turns out the answer is yes in some cases.
Finally, a bit of a spoiler alert: I’m not entirely sure we did manage to answer the question posed in the episode title. But we tried. A little bit. Maybe.
Enjoy the show!
Oh, and here’s the promised photo of the new beef sandwich United is serving: