Welcome to Hamburg. Or not, since you’re probably there right now. But Seth was and joined by special guest, Airline Journalist John Walton who has just launched the Up Front column covering business, first class, and premium travel at RunwayGirlNetwork.com.
- American and US Airways now have a single operating certificate. That doesn’t mean much to most of us.
- United is playing dirty with fares, upgrades and faux charges
- Thai safety standards are under scrutiny. And probably for good reason.
- A review of Korean Air first class which is not particularly happy
- A rant about AirBnB because, well, it isn’t particularly user-friendly when things go pear shaped.
Enjoy the show!
Also, sorry for the screw up on the date in the intro. That’s Stephan’s fault.