Our intrepid group of five journalists was all over the Aircraft Interiors Expo show in Hamburg, Germany last week and there was much fun to be had. New seats were introduced (some more publicly than others) and the latest and greatest developments in the cabin amenities and catering services were on display.
Not as much in the way of amazing new developments compared to last year, but still a great show. In this special episode join the team as we talk about our favorite discoveries – good and bad – and also as we try to figure out why B/E Aerospace seems to hate on media.
- John Walton (@ThatJohn)
- Cynthia Drescher (@JetSetCD)
- Mary Kirby (@RunwayGirl)
- Jason Rabinowitz (@AirlineFlyer)
- Seth Miller (@WandrMe)
Some of the stories we discussed:
- “Choice” becomes new PaxEx curse word on 11-abreast A380
- ATG, Ku, Ka, who cares? Why it’s all about the bandwidth
- Southwest slims armrests to fiddle the seat width numbers
- Taking a look at the new Southwest seats, except not
Enjoy the show!
n.b. – The first few minutes of the audio are pretty bad; sorry about that. I promise it gets better reasonably quickly.