DLD 81: Bumpy Landings
A bit of a rough week with a few emergency landings and some earnings calls which were tremendously positive, but also very cautious on the outlook. What’s on the horizon??
Specifically on the agenda for today’s episode:
- Turkish airplane emergency landed at Istanbul – engine fire
- United 77Ws and the earnings call in general
- Delta dropping Moscow seasonally and other continued capacity cuts
- United plans to up its game in long-haul Coach, including free beer & wine coming back to the Friendly Skies
- Priority Pass is being dropped as an access method for the United Club – May 15th.
A few more topics, too, as is always the case. Enjoy the show!