DLD 85: El Ocho Cinco
This week’s episode is a bit shorter than usual, and that’s probably a good thing. We left the Producer in charge and, well, it came out a bit different than usual. Still lots of fun discussions, though, including:
- Fozz & Rolo were in Dubai. It was hot and dusty.
- Airline stocks are getting battered and it might be a Texas thing
- The oneworld alliance it showing some stress points from the US3/ME3 subsidy battle
- The SPG AmEx got a lot better, even with a bump up in the annual fee
- American is headed down under
And maybe some day we’ll figure out what happened to episode 84. But that seems rather unlikely.