Premium Economy? Almost.
Premium Points? Maybe not for long.
Premium Layover? Absolutely!
- Toronto City Center saying no to Jets, again.
Big hit to Bombardier, Porter and its CS100 expansion plans. https://t.co/rLOnEGvJjR
— Jon Ostrower (@jonostrower) November 13, 2015
- American Airlines is launching Auckland service
- WOW is headed to the West Coast
- GOL is trimming Florida service “seasonally”
.@VoeGOLoficial will switch its MIA and MCO flights to a seasonal basis beginning 19 Feb
— Ghim-Lay Yeo 杨锦丽 (@ghimlay) November 12, 2015
- Delta’s new ComfortPlus play is similar to a Premium Economy option, except the part where there is no extra seat width
- You can earn a pile of IHG points just writing postcards. Or by getting your kids to do it for you.
- Marriott and Starwood announced a planned merger, with lots of speculation on what it means for the future of the programs, points, partners and whatever else they can come up with. And maybe even a chance the deal doesn’t close.
Enjoy the show!