Quite the eclectic mix of conversations in this week’s episode, including:
- Berlin’s new airport is still not open and now even further delayed. As in 2018 at the earliest. But Stephan may sneak in later this month anyways.
- Three new lines between Asia and the US West Coast, one of which is actually new and interesting
- Auckland is fun and has the best ice cream in the world. Worth the trip just for that, though you should probably go hiking or something, too.
- Bonus Destination: The F10 bathroom at MSP. Yes, we’re serious about that.
Also in this show:
- A selfie with Herb
- Republic is bankrupt (and soon to be delisted)
- Musing on options for a one way trip from London to New York City: What are your thoughts??