- The 787 is a moving dot, with massive Rolls Royce engine issues. ANA is affected right now, but LAN, LOT, Norwegian, BA, Thai, Avianca, Virgin Atlantic, Scoot, Air New Zealand and Air China also use the RR engines. Oops.
- So many 787 lines coming up
- Delta launches Atlanta-Seoul
- JetBlue’s JFK-Milan codeshare on Emirates picked up the GSA contract. Guess which Atlanta-based airline is pissed about that.
- American is dropping a bunch of TATL routes ex-PHL/JFK/ORD
Also, some discussion of the new Chase Sapphire Reserve card and if Stephan should get it or not.