This week’s episode is a little different. It’s just Fozz and Stephan, as Seth is soaking in all the avgeekery he can at the Dubai Airshow and there hasn’t been a ton of news.
Some of the highlights are:
- Follow-up from Patreon supporter Lee on the A220 and all-business configurations across the ocean.
- Pilots turning down extra holiday pay.
- AA making cuts in NYC.
- Rumors that British Airways will start London-Heathrow to Indianapolis and bring back some of their other thin routes in summer of 2022.
- Alaska Airlines extending the 50% EQM bonus into next year and rumors of a status challenge in the first quarter.
- The old Continental Presidential Plus card is dead and Fozz is heartbroken.
- United Polaris lounges and American Airlines Flagship lounges are starting to re-open. Newark’s Polaris lounge will be open before Thanksgiving.
Seth will likely be coming in next week with a bunch of news out of Dubai, so we’ll see what the airshow has in the works for the aviation industry!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.