Lots of news in the Transatlantic market this week, with high hopes for Summer 2022.
Also in this episode:
- C-Band 5G in Japan doesn’t seem to be a problem for Radio Altimeters
- A350 paint issues still an issue, and now lawsuits are in play
- Lufthansa adding St. Louis, among other new routes and will be well paid to do so
- British Airways and Finnair adding US markets
- PLAY (BWI/BOS)
- Icelandair (RDU) and a new livery
- Qantas picks Airbus (and the strange XLR reference); adding Rome this summer via Perth
- KLM/Transavia also pick Airbus
- IAG/Air Europa fell apart
- AZ Cardinals bought a former DL 777
- United adds free messaging on WiFi
- Air Baltic adds a Finland base
- Underwear as a mask guy
- Fauci says masks on planes may be here to stay
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- JetBlue Mosaic+
- Final A380 and final A320ceo both delivered in the same week
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.