United Airlines is now matching the American Airlines promo for double miles on flights to Mexico until November 13, 2012. The AA deal started just over a month ago and United was a bit slow on the draw to catch up. Plus the United version is limited to only the first eight (8) trips south of the border while the AA version has no limits. And the United version requires that the ticket be purchased after October 10th, the day the promo launched; tickets purchased prior will not earn the bonus per the T&C.
Qualifying routes are:
- Aguascalientes (AGU) – Houston
- León/Guanajuato (BJX) – Houston, Los Angeles
- Chihuahua (CUU) – Houston
- Guadalajara (GDL) – Houston, Los Angeles, San Francisco
- Mexico City (MEX) – Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco, Washington, DC
- Morelia (MLM) – Houston
- Monterrey (MTY) – Houston
- Querétaro (QRO) – Houston
- Torreón (TRC) – Houston
- San Luis Potosi (SLP) – Houston
- Veracruz (VER) – Houston
- Cancún (CUN) – Chicago, Cleveland, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco, Washington, DC
- Cozumel (CZM) – Houston
- Mazatlán (MZT) – Houston
- Puerto Vallarta (PVR) – Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco
- San José Del Cabo (SJD) – Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco
- Ixtapa/Zihuatanejo (ZIH) – Houston
Hat tip to Brendan for noticing the new promo on the UA site.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.