The aircraft slipping off the runway in Turkey this past weekend is our lead story but there is a lot going on in this week’s show.
In Turkey, a Pegasus Airlines Boeing 737 passenger plane got stuck in mud as it skidded off the airstrip at Trabzon Airport.
All 168 people on board were evacuated safely. pic.twitter.com/ehhvvd42uX
— AJ+ (@ajplus) January 15, 2018
Among the other topics:
- Lufthansa wants the remnants of Alitalia, but not all of them.
- American Airlines is finally getting new uniforms. Eventually.
- A special An-124 delivery: De-icing at CHS
- Azores Airlines is struggling
- AA’s FAs can now issue points for service issues. And some of them seem upset about that.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.