PointsHoarder 8 – Legroom, 787s, and Sevastopol
Episode 8 of the podcast is a look at the news with Seth and Stephan. We overcame a few technical issues with one host recording remotely in the Ukraine to talk about United’s 787, JetBlue’s Even More Space product, Amtrak moving to a fully electronic ticketing and boarding process, and more.
Thank you again to Connor Carson Heim for our new intro and outro!
Length: 37 minutes
- United Reaches Tentative Agreement With Pilot Unions (Denver Post)
- United’s First 787 (SeattlePi)
- JetBlue Doubles Number of “Even More Space” Seats (Wandering Aramean)
- Amtrak Moves to a Full Electronic Ticketing and Boarding Process (Wandering Aramean)
- United Goes Cash Free in their Airport Lounges (USA Today – The Wandering Aramean)