This week we’re taking a slightly different tack to the show: We’ve got Cynthia Drescher, Jaunted’s Managing Editor, on the show and she’s going to convince us that crossing the Atlantic might be better on a seven night sailing of the Queen Mary 2 rather than a 7 hour flight. And, strangely enough, she might actually succeed.
Also up for discussion this week:
- Etihad Residences – Yeah, we finally get around to this topic. Ridiculous, I know.
- Where do you vacation on Memorial Day? And should Tunisia be part of your itinerary one year?
- AirTran will finally disappear at the end of the year. Should we care?
- Seth somewhat accidentally usurps the Rolo Rant to talk about lying airlines.
- Not to brag too much, but it seems that we were right about the U-2 plane hosing the LA ATC a couple weeks ago.
All that and more in this week’s episode!