United Airlines is following on the heels of British Airways and American Airlines, offering up big bonus miles opportunities for customers paying full fare to London. The UA offer is a bit less generous than the others but still follows the same basic scheme. First qualifying flight nets 15K bonus points. The second nets 35K. Each additional is worth 50K bonus points. Registration is required.
About those restrictions, though:
- Only valid to London, not all of Europe like BA/AA
- Valid only on newly purchased tickets
- Valid only on UA marketed and UA operated flights, not the ATI partners
Not a horrible deal if you’ve got someone buying you full fare flights or if you can find some holiday sale fares. But definitely not quite as good as the AA/BA deals.
- Big bonus miles from American Airlines for big spenders to Europe
- British Airways joins in the jumbo bonuses for TATL flights
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.