The crew was in London last weekend, primed with a few pints of ale and an inaugural flight experience to share.
Also in the episode:
- Discussion of the Delta One product on the 767 related to the inaugural PDX-LHR flight
- Tight lavs suck, and some are tighter than ever
- Delta mostly fixed its middle seat upgrade problem
- Premium economy is strange on many airlines that don’t offer it on the full fleet
- Stephan posits on possible award routings
- A couple cool AvGeek stories like flying below sea level and flight computers going haywire
The challenge of flying below sea level. https://t.co/PzW6Sdbz2w
— Stephan Segraves (@ssegraves) May 24, 2017
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.