WOW had a suitor, lost it and (maybe) got a new one. Will the carrier still be flying next year??
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Also in this episode:
- LaGuardia’s new terminal is (finally, partially) open and it is every bit as awesome as was promised. Photos here and here.
- Is Joon now dead?
- Marriott/SPG exposed data from 500 million members to an unauthorized party. That’s a massive breach.
- Oneworld is getting a new member on Wednesday and might pick up another soon
- A Brexit Miracle – US/UK bilateral agreed
- JAL Drunk Pilot arrested, boss takes a pay cut
- United’s Premium Plus is now on sale
Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.