The WOW death watch continues, even as the carrier launches a new destination in Asia.
Also in the episode:
- Privatair went bankrupt
- Jet Airways is still a mess
- United Airlines has new Paine Field routes
- Stephan hates Kansas City’s airport. And Denver. And lots of other stuff, too.
- AA CEO Doug Parker lost a bet that his company’s stock price would jump up. And what is happening with that China growth?
- An inaugural flight from Portsmouth, NH.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.