Boarding planes in the USA is generally a shitshow. Delta Air Lines hopes to change that with a revised process kicking off in January. Colors are now part of the scheme, not just zone names and numbers.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Also in this episode:
- Russia plans to rename nearly 50 airports to honor various historical figures
- Delta is bringing a handful of business routes online in Boston to further challenge American Airlines and JetBlue
- Malaysia Airlines downgrades its First Class cabin
- A Norwegian 737MAX diverted into Iran which presents some logistical challenges
- United Airlines makes “historic” route announcements for San Francisco that includes some cool destinations but that was also terribly overhyped
- Disputing credit card charges following an airline bankruptcy doesn’t necessarily always work
- A cool new way to see what visa(s) you might need for travel
- New security screening equipment goes live in Denver, adding a new pose to the repertoire
And, as always, plenty of other random conversation mixed in.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.