Drones dominated the news last week with the closure of Gatwick over possible sightings. That’s just one of the many topics on the agenda in this episode.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Also in the show:
- United/XJET bought ExpressJet. But not really. Just a little bit. And the FA union is unlikely to be amused.
- Air Italy announced a trio of new routes to the USA, riling up the US3 and causing sternly worded letters to be sent.
- Delta had a 767 divert to to Shemya, Alaska just before Christmas. And a remarkable recovery once it happened.
- ANA now has Premium Economy awards available for redemption. Seth and Fozz fight over that a bit.
- Just how creepy is facial recognition? US CBP and DHS/TSA both have efforts underway. You may not need your passport out to cross the border in the near future.
Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.