We’re recounting our Thanksgiving travels this week with discussions around eastern Tennessee and Qatar Airways QSuites. Yee-haw!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Also in this show:
- More talk about the Lion Air crash and associated MAX training issues
- Rolls Royce, Airbus and Brexit
- The first A330neo delivery to TAP (also, a point of clarification from the episode: Seth says 500 hours of operations; it is 500 cycles on the ETOPS so not as dire as believed)
- A plane with no moving parts
- Spain changes the law on tickets and skipping segments
- Airlines are mad at the PANYNJ
And lots more!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.