Airport runway repairs are always an exercise in logistics. But it is a whole lot easier if you can just shut down operations for a couple months without losing the flights. That’s what is happening in Milan this summer.
Also in this show:
- The protests in Hong Kong continue, spreading to the airport as well. Fozz was just there and has some thoughts about the experience.
- American Airlines is adding some elite-ish benefits to its corporate contracts
- Dulles will get new service from Swiss and Cabo Verde Airlines next year
- Hubs and Joint Ventures and all sorts of interesting conversations in that context. Like the new SkyTeam(ish) JV getting approval and Delta finally confirming that it will, in fact, close its Narita operations completely and drop Singapore as a destination on its route map.
- The 737 MAX is still grounded. We’re placing bets on new certification dates.
Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.