Yes, it is an annoying word. But it just might be a better way to travel. With a couple different trips to Prague recently the team is ready to debate its value.
Also in this episode:
- Delta’s pilots are not happy with the new JV arrangements and are insisting that they be given more flights.
- United might be bringing back screens to the domestic fleet.
- Hawaii is getting some more action from Southwest and Hawaiian and we’re really not sure how the market can support all that traffic.
- Midwest Express is set to fly again for some reason.
- What’s really going on with Cathay and Hong Kong? We don’t know either, but we have some thoughts.
And, as always, plenty more.
Enjoy the show!