And, yes, the new CoC is much more in line with the reality of how the airline acts towards travelers.
But what if, instead of changing the contract to match the active policies, we fixed the policies to not suck?? Seems worth at least considering.
- German business travel spending hits all-time low
- Philippines Airlines is the latest to file for bankruptcy protection
- Billy Bishop is Back in Business
- Someone tried to buy EasyJet
- An executive order and proposed legislation around vaccinations in the US, plus possibly bigger fines for non-compliance with mask rules
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- CRAF ends, commercial ops resume at Kabul
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!