Surcharges for air conditioning? How Canadian, we’ve been informed.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Also in this episode:
- Flair leasing mess
- Canada Jetlines as a proxy for Qatar Airways
- Riyadh Air launches in Saudi Arabia
- US airlines lobbying for limits on Russian overflights
- Spirit/JetBlue gets its formal opposition from the government
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Northern Pacific picks its first route
- New Emirates livery
- Rebookings and weird PremY pricing
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.