Sorry we’re late this week. At least y’all didn’t mount a massive hate campaign on social media like some airlines face.
- Qatar’s got problems. They’re political, humanitarian and aeronautical.
- United is launching LAX-SIN and cutting the HKG-SIN route; Pacific 5th freedoms continue to die for US carriers
- Basic Economy is confusing, even with the warnings.
- An emotional support animal attacked a Delta passenger. Our response is probably not what you’d expect.
- Seth was at the IATA AGM in Cancun last week and sat in on the Richard Quest session that was pretty interesting with respect to airlines responding to social media viral stories
Also, thanks to some of our podcast sponsors via Patreon:
- Travis M.
- Jonathan H.
- Daelan D.
- Charles H.
- Peter M.
- Eoin K.
- Ralph L.
- Reid F.
- Mr. Fritz
Join them in helping support the show!