This week’s episode is a bit shorter than usual, and that’s probably a good thing. We left the Producer in charge and, well, it came out a bit different than usual. Still lots of fun discussions, though, including:
- Fozz & Rolo were in Dubai. It was hot and dusty.
- Airline stocks are getting battered and it might be a Texas thing
- The oneworld alliance it showing some stress points from the US3/ME3 subsidy battle
- The SPG AmEx got a lot better, even with a bump up in the annual fee
- American is headed down under
And maybe some day we’ll figure out what happened to episode 84. But that seems rather unlikely.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.