Yeah, so episode 85 posted before 84. Because 84 got lost somewhere. or we’re just a bit screwy.
Either way, this week’s show has some great stuff, like:
- A United flight diverts because a guy wanted more nuts
- JetBlue is bringing its Mint premium service to Boston
- JFK loses service from United
- Seth takes a side-trip to Cuba en route from Miami to Paris
- Norwegian adds 7th freedom routes between the USA and a couple Caribbean destinations
- Mice ground an Emirates plane
All sorts of fun to be had in there. Enjoy!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
One comment on “DLD 84: The Lost Episode”