- Frankfurt is growing, adding a new terminal expected to open in 7 years. But no more runway space, questionable connections to the new terminal and plenty of time to either mess things up or prove that the Berlin debacle is an isolated incident.
- Air Canada is adding 787 service from Toronto to Seoul
- Delta is cutting its service to Dubai because SUBSIDIES!
- Lufthansa is trimming service to Tokyo
- Aer Lingus is adding three new routes including Hartford. And, not surprisingly, there’s money involved.
- Tokyo is this week’s focus as Rolo is en route and looking for suggestions. We offer up a few ideas, including an interesting hike amongst seven temples in the Asakusa neighborhood. Also, he might earn bonus points if he flies on ANA or United to Haneda.
- Starwood is in merger talks with pretty much everyone
- Avios were recently devalued for US customers
- Seth doesn’t like flying in middle seats, except when he does. Which is confusing.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
United .* 🙁
Speaking of JFK vs EWR. When in doubt, simply remember that you need to deal with New Jersey taxi drivers and their fetish for cash if returning to EWR. JFK almost always wins.