Ryanair made plenty of noise about trying to get in on the Air Berlin bankruptcy shopping spree but never quite pulled the trigger. Until now, picking up a chunk of Laudamotion which is the successor to Niki. Why wait to make the purchase? We’ve got some ideas.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Also in this episode:
- How long after a storm can an airline claim weather-related cancellations? One NY Post reporter thinks Delta owes him (and his mom) some cash.
- Fozz got to fly on one of the elusive United 767-300s with the new Polaris seats installed. And we talk about the cuts to United’s Polaris soft product coming on May 1st.
- Biometrics with Lufthansa in Los Angeles and at Delta SkyClubs; you might need your foil hat for this part of the show
- Norwegian’s Chicago service launches and someone writing about it thinks that Norwegian Premium should be price checked against flat-bed offerings from the legacies as a comparable product.
- Bonus link: You can DIY a trip on the trans-Siberian railroad for a fraction of the price of the big tour companies. Up for an adventure??
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.