Air New Zealand will continue to expand its 787 fleet, adding the –10 starting in a few years. But the carrier chose a new engine provider in hopes of better reliability for the new planes.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Also in this episode:
- An airport manager indicted for fraud
- UK eGates open for more passengers
- The new TWA Hotel had some trouble with its food court in week one
- AA and its mechanics appear headed to war
- Delta has uniform troubles, including a lawsuit
- Airbus still insists the A380 was a successful product, likely to help protect its balance sheet
- Boeing will drop the Embraer name from its commercial aircraft joint venture, but maybe not from the planes
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.