The TSA routinely comes up with interesting and innovative ways to be annoying. But charging passengers extra to verify their identity if they lose their ID might be a new low.
Also in this episode:
- The Biden/Harris presidential campaign is bucking tradition and not booking a charter plane for the candidate
- Cape Air grounded its Tecnam P2012s due to not mechanical or technical issues that sound a lot like they might be mechanical or technical
- United Airlines plans a bunch of new non-hub Florida routes for Christmas
- Breeze is running into some opposition in its plan to take over the Compass AOC and get into the air faster
- Lufthansa Group’s latest potential fleet restructuring could see even more types retired
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.