Welcome to another episode of Dots, Lines and Destinations where we have a special guest joining us. This time it is Ed Pizza from PizzaInMotion.com and he has some interesting insight into a lot of things, one of which is a topic we chose to talk about because he wrote about it and because Rolo used to live there.
- United and Delta both announced cuts in their schedules for the Winter 2014-2015 schedule
- United flew their inaugural 789 commercial flight; Seth was on board writing about it for Airways News
- Argentina is starting to experience an airline crisis thanks to currency troubles
- There is a Whole Foods Rewards Program. And one at Seth’s local liquor store.
- A random travel topic: Where’s somewhere you want to go but haven’t