Yes, there really are situations where not taking the bump is the smart play. Or at least that’s what Seth was thinking right up until he actually took the alternate flights coming home from Montreal last week. We spend a bit of time talking about how that all came to pass.
Also on this week’s episode:
- The DoT sided with United Airlines on the Danish Krone conversion mistake. With some interesting logic. What does that mean for future purchases and rules enforcement?
- Uber & SPG are partners now, and it is a solid relationship. Lots of points to be had if you play that game.
- LaGuardia might be dropping its perimeter rule and opening up to longer flights. Who wins and who loses there?
- The Bombardier CS300 made its maiden flight last week. Seth was there for the party.
- Anyone been to Angkor Wat? How long is enough time there? How long is too much?? None of us have been and we’re curious. Leave a comment or tweet @ us and share your thoughts.
Enjoy the show!