Did you get a super cheap business class flight to China with American Airlines? Do you still have a valid reservation?? That’s the main story up for discussion on this week’s episode of Dots, Lines & Destinations.
Also on the agenda:
- AAdvantage and Dividend Miles are merging before the PSS integration. How will that play?
- Delta eased the Medallion Qualifying Dollar earning rates a bit: Great deal or simply better than nothing?
- A Delta MD88 had some troubles landing in snow at LaGuardia and Seth wonders about visibility issues.
- United Clubs are seeing catering upgrades. Has the company “turned the corner” with regard to various catering decisions?
- There’s a chance we’re going to see Ryanair operations across the Atlantic Ocean in some form or another. In fact, we’ve never been closer. But that doesn’t really mean it is close, does it?
Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.