Why did one of our hosts find himself in trouble in the AvGeek paradise of St. Martin and St. Barth’s? Because sometimes Seth is stupid.
Also on this episode:
- Emirates will soon run the longest flight in the world, from Dubai to Panama
- United is changing the rules for lounge admission
- Delta is being sued for creating shame in its passengers, a condition we’re not really sure could exist
- Porter Air is the latest program to go revenue-based for loyalty, with little notice and even fewer details
- OTG is making even more changes to concessions in the United terminal at Newark, and perhaps this time they’ve gone too far
Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.