Reporting on the Paris Air Show:
- Is the A380Plus for real? Probably not. (MAS A380 story mentioned in the show)
- Is the 737MAX10 a game-changer? Probably not, though a decent number of orders rolled in during the Paris Air Show 2017.
- Is Boom going to be successful with supersonic commercial flight? Probably not.
But at least it was scorching hot in Paris to lift our spirits in these discussions.
- Antwerp is awesome!
- Will Air Canada and United restart transborder Joint Venture talks?
- The US is looking to screw consumers by caving to airline pressure about fare display.
- SCOTUS is letting parts of the Trump Travel ban take effect.
- And new security rules for travel to the USA are coming, but we didn’t have much detail as we recorded.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.