More LCCs across the Pond and A321neos to Hawaii. Some airplanes cannot count and some airlines cannot get enough pilots. Plus lots more!
Stories discussed in this show:
- Why are TATL LCCs skipping Amsterdam?
- Hawaiian announced its first A321 Routes
- Air France is adding another, less expected, Atlanta route
- A350s can’t count
- Scooting to Hawaii
- St. Helena is switching to E190s now
- Horizon Air cannot grow because it cannot hire and keep enough pilots
This week’s episode is sponsored by 23andme.com/. Enter to win a trip now through August third.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal U.S. residents, 18 or older. Ends August third. Must complete the 23andMe Service. Visit 23andme.com/rules for free entry.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.