Regional operators and even smaller “normal” airlines in the US are facing challenges on multiple fronts. Chapter 11 and fights over international trade policy are just part of the resulting fun.
- Smaller U.S. airlines caution against changing Open Skies deals with UAE, Qatar
- United Airlines regional carrier CommutAir is dumping smaller, slower planes
- London’s ‘secret’ underground mail railway opens to public
- The NFL’s Patriots are set to fly their own planes to games starting this year.
- Regional prop operator PenAir is having troubles. Chapter 11 reorg and slashing two hubs are part of the fallout.
- Tracking “spy planes” with data
- Boeing Uses a 787 to Draw a 787 Dreamliner During ETOPS Test
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Lots more in the episode as well. Enjoy!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.