Our annual January beer run to Europe didn’t go quite as planned this year. Confusion reigned supreme as we planned and canceled various itineraries. The good news is that we ultimately all ended up in the same place, though getting there was (as always) part of the fun.
Some of the stories include:
- Vaduz, Liechtenstein on a Sunday morning
- Reviews of the Sofia Hotel Balkan, a SPG Luxury Collection property
- Checking out the Porsche Museum in Stuttgart
- Some sketchy upgrade action at the Aloft at the Munich Hbf
- Comparing United’s Polaris and Swiss’ Business Class
- A WizzAir flight not really to Munich
And, as always, lots of other stuff.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.