Boeing has had a rough go lately. The Lion Air incident is revealing some interesting pilot training details and then a 757 and 747 both suffered incidents likely to result in hull losses.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Perhaps the good(??) news is that Boeing is not alone. Air Astana had a scare with an Embraer E190 last week coming out of maintenance. The crew strongly considered ditching the uncontrollable plane in the ocean before eventually landing safely.
- Ryanair had a plane impounded in Bordeaux; it eventually was returned
- A three day delay for a British Airways flight
- Should we all fly less to help combat climate change?
- Delta wants to tell ATC how to do its job better in NYC
- A flight attendant brawl results in a lawsuit a couple years later
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.