Did you pick Lome, Togo and Seattle, Washington for your next round of smooth connection opportunities? If so, please step forward to claim your prize.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Also in this episode:
- Singapore Airlines adds Seattle to its route map
- Ethiopian shifts its LAX feed to Lome
- IATA gets more aggressive on Brexit (and Stephan might change a vacation as a result)
- Icelandair buys out WOW
- Someone will probably buy out Alitalia. Maybe. And it might not really have a loyalty program by the time that happens.
- American adjusts EXP rules
- United Airlines faces a lawsuit over its actions related to a catering facility listeria outbreak
- Engine issues and engine issues because we like to rile Fozz up from time to time
- And a first flight, just to round out the list
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.