What’s in store this week?? Perhaps it is a surprise for everyone. Owing to some excitement in the recording and editing process we’re all about to find out together!
Among the topics we think are included:
- British Airways is celebrating a big birthday
- An Air New Zealand plane was not allowed to land in China
- SFO has a new viewing deck
- Cathay Pacific continues to face pilot union challenges
- Air Canada also oversells flights and someone just discovered that this may be a thing and is EXCITED!
- The A380 is officially dead after many efforts to revive the line
Enjoy the show!