Two airlines disappearing in a month is bad news, but that seems to be what’s happening right now. Ouch.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Among this week’s topics:
- Thomas Cook on the brink of collapse (now confirmed)
- XL Airways also halting operations
- Virgin Atlantic has some very, very unrealistic expectations of its future at Heathrow
- Virgin Australia wants to buy back the 35% of its loyalty program it sold off a few years back
- Aeroplan has a new plan for its award charts that could be interesting (in a good way) for points fiends
- Stephan went flying in a balloon, which is very cool but especially so considering his fear of heights
Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.