Sometimes it is others that make a mess of your holiday travels. Sometimes you manage to do it yourself. Regardless of how you pulled it off, we hope your 2019 wrapped up better than some of those affected by this week’s top stories.
In the headlines:
- Seth ended his extended trip earlier than expected, and it is not entirely India’s fault
- Boeing ended the tenure of its CEO
- Alaska Airlines faced a mess on the Sunday before Christmas with many ground crew not showing up for work
- Qatar Airways flew a bunch of 787s 14,000 extra miles because of paperwork
- Singapore Airlines has a new route idea for getting to New York City
We talked about a bunch of other stuff, too. LaGuardia gets some Fozz hate and JFK comes up as an option for domestic travel on United. It is a weird episode and a great way to ring in the New Year!