Travel in India is hard. And when it goes sideways it can go really sideways. A mix of delays and cancellations took its toll on Seth’s adventures this week and it is almost hard to believe how some of it played out. Fortunately, the good bits are making up for the bad pretty well.
- Cathay Pacific will operate some Air New Zealand flights in Q1 2020
- Qantas picks A350-1000 for Project Sunrise; Fozz questions the engine reliability optimism included in that decision
- E175-E2 first flight made its first flight
- The 737 MAX faces a production halt in January owing to the extended recertification process
- AA is telling flight attendants to not be complete idiots about selling CCs
- Super Shuttle shutting down
- Apparently Thomas Cook owes $12bn
- A coupe new routes, including PDX-LHR on BA (5x weekly) and SFO-DUB on UA (daily) starting in 2020
Enjoy the show!